- A malignant, progressive, often fatal disease of as yet not known cause, marked by enlargement of this lymph nodes, spleen, and liver. Also known as Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- The former title of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- See disease.
- a malignant condition in which there is modern (but painless) enhancement of lymph muscle accompanied by growth associated with the spleen and liver
- A morbid condition described as progressive anæmia and enlargement associated with lymphatic glands; -- first explained by Dr. Hodgkin, an English physician.
- Definition for "Hodgkin's disease"
- A malignant, progressive, often fatal disease of as…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Hodgkin's disease"