- Hindenburg, Paul von 1847-1934. German general and politician whom as president associated with the Weimar Republic (1925-1934) appointed Adolf Hitler as chancellor (1933).
- German field-marshal and statesman; as president associated with Weimar Republic he reluctantly appointed Hitler as chancellor in 1933 (1847-1934)
- Definition for "Hindenburg"
- Hindenburg, Paul von 1847-1934. German general and politician…
- View More
- Sentence for "Hindenburg"
- Hypernym for "Hindenburg"
- Urban Dictionary for "Hindenburg"