- Of or regarding the western.
- of or concerning the land where sun sets; western
- of or relating to the Hesperides nymphs
- of or relating to the Hesperidae category of butterflies
- of or regarding the Martian geological duration between Noachian and Amazonian
- Western; being in the west; occidental.
- Of or pertaining to a family group of butterflies known as Hesperidæ, or skippers.
- denoting or characteristic of countries of Europe together with western hemisphere
- an inhabitant of this western lands
- a butterfly of this family Hesperidae; a Skipper
- the Hesperian geological time period of Mars
- A native or an inhabitant of a western country.
- An inhabitant of a western nation.
- [I. c.] A lepidopterous insect of the family members Hesperiidæ; a skipper. See Castnioides. Also hesperid.
- west; situated on western.
- Of or related to the Hesperides.
- [lowercase] Of or related to the hesperians; obtaining the figures of this household Hesperiidæ.
Sentence for "Hesperian"
- [Footnote 20: W.D. Gallagher, "Hesperian," Vol.…
Synonym for "Hesperian"
Equivalent for "Hesperian"