- an associate of a pastoral people inhabiting Namibia and Botswana.
- The Bantu language of this men and women.
- a Banto language talked by the Herero in Namibia, Botswana, and Angola
- a member of a pastoral Bantu men and women surviving in Namibia, Botswana, and Angola
- A people from the Bantu group, with about 240,000 users now mostly in Namibia, Angola, and Botswana.
- A person belonging to Herero folks.
- The language of Herero men and women.
Sentence for "Herero"
- The anti-colonial struggles of 1904 -…
Hypernym for "Herero"