- Any of a breed of meat cattle created in The united kingdomt and achieving a reddish layer with white face, chest, belly, and lower legs.
- A cow of Hereford type.
- among a breed of cattle while it began with Herefordshire, England. The Herefords are great working creatures, and their beef-producing quality is excellent.
- A breed of beef cattle, maintained mainly in Herefordshire, England. Your body shade is a-deep red, the facial skin, mane, throat and chest white, and horns are mildly long.
- sturdy English variety of dairy cattle raised extensively in usa
- A city in Herefordshire, England
- A breed of cattle useful for high-quality beef, see w:Hereford (cattle)
- Definition for "Hereford"
- Any of a breed of meat cattle created…
- View More
- Sentence for "Hereford"
- Phrases for "Hereford"
- Hypernym for "Hereford"
- Urban Dictionary for "Hereford"