- a part of a Negroid people residing chiefly in north Nigeria
- the main member of the Chadic family of Afroasiatic languages; popular as a trading language
- The Chadic language talked by these individuals.
- A Moslem individuals residing in Nigeria and element of Niger.
- A Chadic language talked because of the Hausa, trusted as a trade language in western Africa.
- A member of a predominantly Muslim men and women inhabiting north Nigeria and southern Niger.
Sentence for "Hausa"
Hypernym for "Hausa"
Urban Dictionary for "Hausa"
- An afro-asiatic language talked by Hausa…