- Of, associated with, or feature for the royal family of Hanover.
- Of, belonging to, or feature of the kingdom or province of Hanover.
- Of or from Hanover.
- Of or from House of Hanover.
- Of or related to Hanover or its men and women, or even the House of Hanover in England.
- of or concerning the former English royal House of Hanover or their supporters
- some one of or from Hanover.
- some body from home of Hanover.
- A supporter of the home of Hanover.
- A native or naturalized inhabitant of Hanover; one of the House of Hanover.
- An inhabitant of Hanover.
- In English politics in the first part of the eighteenth century, an adherent regarding the Hanoverian dynasty, instead of a Jacobite.
- an associate (or supporter) of the home of Hanover
- any of the Brit rulers who had been members of your house of Hanover
- with respect to or associated with Hanover, formerly an electorate of north Germany, later a kingdom, and because 1866 a province of Prussia: as, the Hanoverian sovereigns of The united kingdomt.
Sentence for "Hanoverian"
Rhyme for "Hanoverian"
Hypernym for "Hanoverian"
Cross Reference for "Hanoverian"