- Of or concerning the Hamites or their languages or cultures.
- of or regarding the Hamites or to the Hamitic languages
- Pertaining to Ham or their descendants.
- A presumed language family previously thought to add Egyptian plus the Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic languages.
- a team of languages talked in Egypt and neighbouring countries
- a group of languages in northern Africa pertaining to Semitic
- Of or related to Ham, one of many sons of Noah (Gen. x.), or to some of the events regarded as their descendants.
Sentence for "Hamitic"
- Asians and Africans were classified as…
Rhyme for "Hamitic"
Hypernym for "Hamitic"