- A Native US people inhabiting the Queen Charlotte isles of British Columbia, Canada, and Prince of Wales Island in Alaska.
- an associate of this folks.
- Any or every one of the language types talked because of the Haida.
- a member of a seafaring set of united states Indians whom existed from the Pacific shore of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska
- the Na-Dene language for the Haida
- an indigenous nation regarding the Northwest Coast of North America, residing primarily in British Columbia and Alaska.
- the indigenous language of this men and women.
- Definition for "Haida"
- A Native US people inhabiting the Queen Charlotte…
- View More
- Sentence for "Haida"
- Rhyme for "Haida"
- Hypernym for "Haida"