- The design or nature of Greek tradition, art, or thought.
- One thing carried out in imitation of Greek design or character.
- An idiom of this Greek language.
- a word or idiom for the Greek language found in another language, specifically for literary result
- the design, character or other faculties of Greek arts and culture, or an imitation of the design etc
- An idiom associated with the Greek language; a Hellenism.
- An idiom of this Greek language. In addition Græcism, and rarely Greekism.
Definition for "Grecism"
- The design or nature of Greek tradition, art,…
Synonym for "Grecism"