- A florid, ornate literary style, often employing sophisticated puns and conceits.
- A florid literary design with several puns etc.
- An affected beauty or euphuism of design, that the Spanish poet Gongora y Argote (1561-1627), amongst others of their time, ended up being noted.
- some sort of affected style of design introduced into Spanish literary works in replica of the regarding the Spanish poet Góngora y Argote (1561—1627).
- an affected elegance of design which was introduced into Spanish literature because of the poet Gongora
Definition for "Gongorism"
- A florid, ornate literary style, often employing sophisticated…
Sentence for "Gongorism"
Hypernym for "Gongorism"