- An estuary of southwest France created because of the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers and opening in to the Bay of Biscay.
- A moderate republican political party of Revolutionary France (1791-93).
- The party of this Girondists taken collectively: because, the Rolands were frontrunners associated with Gironde.
- the French moderate political celebration which was in power (1791-1793) during the French Revolution
- an estuary created by the French rivers Garonne and Dordogne
- one of many departments around Aquitaine, France.
Sentence for "Gironde"
- They were the lightships marking the…
Rhyme for "Gironde"
Hypernym for "Gironde"