- Of or concerning Geneva, Switzerland, or its residents.
- Of or regarding the teachings of John Calvin in Geneva; Calvinistic.
- From, or related to, Geneva
- Of or regarding Geneva, in Switzerland; Genevese.
- A native or inhabitant of Geneva, Switzerland.
- A Calvinist.
- Someone from Geneva.
- A supporter of Genevanism.
- A native or inhabitant of Geneva.
- A supported of Genevanism.
- An inhabitant of Geneva; a Genevese.
- An adherent of Genevan or Calvinistic theology; a Calvinist. See Calvinism.
- a native or resident of Geneva
- an adherent of the theological doctrines of John Calvin
- related to Geneva in Switzerland.
Sentence for "Genevan"
Synonym for "Genevan"
Hypernym for "Genevan"
Cross Reference for "Genevan"