- the 2nd an element of the Talmud, consisting mostly of discourse regarding the Mishnah.
- The second area of the Talmud, or even the commentary on the Mishna (which forms 1st component or text).
- A body of rabbinical opinions and views on the Mishnah, and with it creating the Talmud, or, in accordance with numerous Jewish writers, it self constituting the Talmud.
- the second the main Talmud consisting primarily of commentary on Mishna
- the main Talmud, comprising rabbinical evaluation of and discourse on Mishnah.
Sentence for "Gemara"
Hypernym for "Gemara"