- An abbreviation of Grand Cross associated with Bath. See Knights associated with the Bath, under shower.
- An abbreviation of best typical element.
- An abbreviation of Grand Cross associated with the Hanoverian Guelphic Order or Grand Cross of Hanover;
- of Knight of the Grand Cross of Hanover.
- An abbreviation of biggest typical measure.
- In astronomy, abbreviations of Gould's Cordova Zones, a series of star-catalogues: occasionally known as Z. C. (Zonæ Cordobenses).
- 1,000,000,000 times per second
Sentence for "Gc"
Hypernym for "Gc"
Same Context for "Gc"
Urban Dictionary for "Gc"