- Gautama, Siddhartha See Buddha1.
- Siddhartha Gautama - the private title of the Buddha.
- A surname of Indian origin.
- A male offered title used in India; more regularly anglicised as Gautam.
- The family title of Buddha, the creator of Buddhism; born ca. 563 b.c., died ca. 483 b.c. In he could be worshipped by Buddhists as a god. See Buddha.
- founder of Buddhism; worshipped as a god (c 563-483 BC)
- Definition for "Gautama"
- Sentence for "Gautama"
- People the world over, regardless of…
- View More
- Synonym for "Gautama"
- Hypernym for "Gautama"
- Variant for "Gautama"