Definition for "GP"
Sentence for "GP"
Phrases for "GP"
Hyponym for "GP"
Hypernym for "GP"
Same Context for "GP"
Urban Dictionary for "GP"
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) signal for Guadeloupe.
- An abbreviation of General Postoffice.
- an abbreviation of Grand passed-master.
- a doctor that is perhaps not an expert but treats all health problems
- Initialism of silver piece(s).
- Initialism of general practitioner.
- Initialism of Green celebration.
- Initialism of genetic programming.
- Initialism of games played.
- Initialism of Grand Prix.