- The misconception associated with the destruction for the gods in a final struggle with the forces of evil; the apocalypse.
- Any cataclysmic downfall or momentous, apocalyptic event, particularly of a regime or an institution.
- A myth concerning the ultimate destruction associated with the gods in a battle with evil.
- An opera by Richard Wagner.
- myth about the ultimate destruction associated with gods in a battle with evil
Synonym for "Götterdämmerung"
Hypernym for "Götterdämmerung"
Equivalent for "Götterdämmerung"