- A city of main Honshu, Japan, north-northwest of Nagoyo. An important textile center since the tenth century, it absolutely was rebuilt after a disastrous quake in June 1948. Populace: 269,000.
- Fukui, Kenichi 1918-1998. Japanese chemist. He shared a 1981 Nobel reward for using quantum-mechanics ideas to your analysis of chemical responses.
- Fukui Prefecture of Central Japan
- a city in Fukui Prefecture
- A surname.
- Definition for "Fukui"
- A city of main Honshu, Japan, north-northwest of…
- View More
- Sentence for "Fukui"
- Rhyme for "Fukui"