- A subfamily for the Uralic language family members which includes Finnish, Hungarian, alongside languages of east Europe and northwest Russia.
- a family of Uralic languages native to Scandinavia and Hungary and Russia and western Siberia (prior to the Slavic expansion into those regions)
- Of or relating to the Finns in addition to Ugrians.
- Of or relating to Finno-Ugric.
- Of or regarding Finno-Ugric languages.
- A group of languages that, along with Samoyedic, compensate the Uralic family; they've been spoken in an extensive swathe from Siberia to Norway.
- identical to Finno-Ugrian.
Sentence for "Finno-Ugric"
- Compared to a Finno-Ugric language like…
Hyponym for "Finno-Ugric"
Hypernym for "Finno-Ugric"
Cross Reference for "Finno-Ugric"