- Of or concerning Finland or perhaps the Finns.
- Of or with respect to Finnic languages.
- Of or regarding the Finns.
- A branch of Finno-Ugric which includes Finnish, Estonian, and Lapp.
- A subset regarding the family of Finno-Ugric languages that features Finnish, Estonian, Sami (Lapp), Mordvin, Udmurt, Komi and Mari.
- 1 of 2 branches of the Finno-Ugric languages; a family group of languages including Finnish and Estonian (although not Hungarian)
- Pertaining or relating to the Finns as a race, or even to the set of languages spoken by all of them; Finnish, when you look at the most general sense: because, the Magyars tend to be a Finnic folks.
Sentence for "Finnic"
Synonym for "Finnic"
Hyponym for "Finnic"
Hypernym for "Finnic"
Cross Reference for "Finnic"