- A native or inhabitant of Fiji.
- The Austronesian language of Fiji.
- you from Fiji or of Fijian lineage.
- An indigenous inhabitant for the Fiji countries, a group lying in the southern Pacific ocean, between the brand new Hebrides additionally the Friendly islands.
- Additionally Feejeean.
- the Oceanic language spoken on Fiji
- a native or inhabitant of Fiji
- Of or concerning Fiji or its men and women, language, or culture.
- regarding Fiji, or its individuals or language.
- Of or pertaining to the Fiji countries or their particular residents.
- of or relating to Fiji or its folks or language or culture
- an Austronesian language for the Malayo-Polynesian family members talked on Fiji. It offers 650,000 speakers, including 2nd language people.
- Of or related to Fiji and/or Fiji countries, or even to the Fijians.
Sentence for "Fijian"
Hypernym for "Fijian"
Variant for "Fijian"
Urban Dictionary for "Fijian"