- Ferdinand I 1 Known as "Ferdinand the Great.” Died 1065. King of Castile (1035-1065) and León (1037-1065) who reconquered much of present-day Portugal from the Moors.
- Ferdinand I 2 1503-1564. Holy Roman emperor (1558-1564) and master of Bohemia and Hungary (1526-1564). In 1555 he finished the religious wars in Germany by concluding the Peace of Augsburg.
- Holy Roman Emperor and master of Hungary and Bohemia (1503-1564)
- king of Castile and Leon who realized control of the Moorish kings of Saragossa and Seville and Toledo (1016-1065)
- Definition for "Ferdinand I"
- Ferdinand I 1 Known as "Ferdinand the Great.”…
- View More
- Sentence for "Ferdinand I"
- Hypernym for "Ferdinand I"