- a part of Scandinavian people inhabiting the Faeroe Islands.
- The North Germanic language talked because of the inhabitants associated with the Faeroe isles.
- one through the Faroe Islands, Faroe Islander
- An inhabitant, or, collectively, inhabitants, associated with the Faroe islands.
- A native or an inhabitant associated with Faroe islands, a group of countries owned by Denmark, lying midway amongst the Shetland countries and Iceland.
- A Scandinavian dialect spoken in the Faroe islands.
- a Scandinavian language (closely associated with Icelandic) this is certainly talked in the Faroe Islands
- of or pertaining to the Faroe isles, Faroese people or the Faroese language
- The language of Faroe Islands, closely pertaining to Icelandic, plus distantly to Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish
- related to the Faroe countries, or to their particular language or inhabitants.
Sentence for "Faroese"
- Selkies are creatures found in Faroese,…
Hypernym for "Faroese"