- A Hebrew high priest regarding the 5th century B.C. just who led many Jews back to Jerusalem after their Babylonian exile.
- See dining table at Bible.
- a Jewish priest and scribe delivered because of the Persian master to bring back Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem
- a vintage Testament book telling of a rabbi's attempts when you look at the 5th century BC to reconstitute Jewish legislation and worship in Jerusalem following the Babylonian Captivity
- The fifteenth guide of Old Testament and a novel of the Hebrew Tanakh.
- A Jewish high priest from fifth century.
- A male offered title of biblical beginning.
Sentence for "Ezra"
- Ezra is listening politely and skeptically…
Phrases for "Ezra"
Hypernym for "Ezra"
Urban Dictionary for "Ezra"