- A moorland plateau of southwest The united kingdomt. It is a popular traveler location with notable prehistoric ruins.
- A national playground in Devon and Somerset, southern The united kingdomt.
- certainly one of a breed of horned sheep of Devonshire, England, having white legs and face and black nostrils. They are esp. important for mutton.
- A breed of ponies indigenous to the Exmoor district.
- horned sheep of Devon; valued for mutton
- stocky breed of pony with a fawn-colored nose
Sentence for "Exmoor"
Hypernym for "Exmoor"
Cross Reference for "Exmoor"