- Evans, Sir Arthur John 1851-1941. Brit archaeologist just who unearthed in Crete remnants of a Bronze Age society that he known as Minoan, following the celebrated King Minos.
- Evans, Herbert McLean 1882-1971. United states anatomist whom isolated four pituitary hormones and found e vitamin (1922).
- Evans, Janet Delivered 1971. American swimmer who competed in three Olympic games (1988, 1992, and 1996), winning four silver medals and one gold.
- MountEvans A peak, 4,350.5 m (14,264 ft) large, of north-central Colorado in the Front array of the Rocky Mountains.
- Evans, Walker 1903-1975. American professional photographer noted for his scientific studies of architecture and his images of this outlying Southern throughout the 1930s.
- Evans, William John Referred To As "Bill.” 1929-1980. American jazz pianist recognized for his lyrical design. He recorded with Miles Davis and Charles Mingus and formed their own trio in 1959.
- A patronymic surname typical in Wales, based on the given name Evan (or Ifan in Welsh).
- A provincial corruption of avens.
- Brit archaeologist whom excavated the palace of Knossos in Crete discover just what he called Minoan society (1851-1941)
- usa anatomist which identified four pituitary hormones and found vitamin E (1882-1971)
- Definition for "Evans"
- Evans, Sir Arthur John 1851-1941. Brit archaeologist just…
- View More
- Sentence for "Evans"
- EnlargeDeutschVenida Evans is the actress with…
- View More
- Phrases for "Evans"
- Rhyme for "Evans"
- Hypernym for "Evans"