- Greek Mythology A Gorgon, sis of Medusa and Stheno.
- A genus of water lilies, growing in Asia and Asia. Really the only types (Euryale ferox) is very prickly regarding peduncles and calyx. The rootstocks and seeds are utilized as meals.
- A genus of ophiurans with much-branched hands.
- the normal genus of sand-stars or brittle-stars of this family members Euryalidæ, or described the household Astrophytidæ.
- A genus of water-lilies, of India and China, with big peltate leaves and a spiny calyx.
- (Greek mythology) among three Gorgons
- basket performers
- A taxonomic genus within the family Nymphaeaceae — liquid lilies growing in India and Asia.
- A taxonomic genus inside the family Euryalidae — ophiurans with much-branched hands.
- The second eldest associated with gorgons.
Sentence for "Euryale"
- Unfortunately, Medusa chose just that moment…
Hypernym for "Euryale"