- master of Wessex and Kent and elder-brother of Alfred; Alfred joined up with Ethelred's battle resistant to the invading Danes and succeeded him on their death (passed away in 871)
- master for the English just who succeeded into throne after his half-brother Edward the Martyr had been murdered; he struggled unsuccessfully from the invading Danes (969-1016)
- Definition for "Ethelred"
- master of Wessex and Kent and elder-brother of…
- View More
- Sentence for "Ethelred"
- Hypernym for "Ethelred"
- Same Context for "Ethelred"