- A genus of papaveraceous plants, within California and upon the west shore of the united states, some types of which produce beautiful yellow, orange, rose-colored, or white blossoms; the Ca poppy.
- a little genus of delicate glabrous and glaucous natural herbs, associated with normal order Papaveraceæ, natives of California additionally the adjacent area.
- In zoology: A genus of beetles, regarding the family members Elateridæ. Also called Athous.
- A genus of saccate ctenophorans, for the family members Cydippidæ. E. cordata is a Mediterranean species. Additionally Eschscholthia.
- showy natural herbs of western North America
Sentence for "Eschscholtzia"
Hypernym for "Eschscholtzia"