- A conical laboratory flask with a narrow throat and flat wide base.
- A glass laboratory flask of a conical profile with a narrow tubular neck and an appartment bottom, accustomed adjust solutions, or even to execute titrations.
- a thin glass flask, flat-bottomed and cone-shaped allowing of safely shaking its articles laterally without risk of spilling; -- so called from Erlenmeyer, a German chemist which invented it.
- a conical flask with an extensive base and thin neck
Definition for "Erlenmeyer flask"
- A conical laboratory flask with a narrow throat…
Synonym for "Erlenmeyer flask"
Hypernym for "Erlenmeyer flask"