- A native or inhabitant of Elam.
- The language of the old Elamites, of no known linguistic association.
- A dweller in ancient Elam.
- A dweller in Flam (or Susiana), an ancient kingdom of Southwestern Asia, afterward a province of Persia.
- An inhabitant of ancient Elam, a country east of Babylonia, commonly considered to be matching nearly to your old province of Susiana in Persia (today Khuzistan).
- an associate of an ancient warlike men and women residing in Elam east of Babylonia as soon as 3000 BC
- an extinct ancient language of unknown affinities; talked because of the Elamites
- regarding Elam or the Elamites.
Sentence for "Elamite"
- Chedor-laomer the Elamite was the leader…
Hypernym for "Elamite"