- a female agent or therapist.
- In Roman mythology, a prophetic nymph or divinity, the instructress of Numa Pompilius, and invoked whilst the giver of life.
- [NL.] In zoology: A genus of brachyurous decapod crustaceans, regarding the family Maiidæ, or spidercrabs. E. indica is an Indian species.
- A genus of bivalve shells, of family members Donacidæ, typically regarded as being exactly like Galatea.
- [NL.] See Ægeria.
- The 13th planetoid, found by De Gasparis, at Naples, in 1850.
- tiny genus of dioecious tropical aquatic flowers
- A nymph or small goddess from Roman mythology.
Definition for "Egeria"
Sentence for "Egeria"
Hypernym for "Egeria"