- an exceptionally infectious filovirus causing an acute, frequently deadly hemorrhagic temperature and distribute through contact with fluids of contaminated persons and also by airborne particles.
- an exceptionally contagious filovirus of African source that triggers Ebola temperature, distribute through experience of fluids or secretions of infected persons and also by airborne particles.
- a very virulent hemorrhaic virus with increased death price, very first recognized in an outbreak on Ebola lake in africa.
- a filovirus that triggers Ebola hemorrhagic fever; carried by creatures; can be used as a bioweapon
- Definition for "Ebola virus"
- an exceptionally infectious filovirus causing an acute, frequently…
- View More
- Sentence for "Ebola virus"
- Hypernym for "Ebola virus"
- Urban Dictionary for "Ebola virus"