- An impractical idealist bent on righting incorrigible wrongs.
- anyone or character whom displays quixotism.
- the hero of a romance by Cervantes; chivalrous but not practical
- any impractical idealist (after Cervantes' hero)
- A Spanish book whose full title is El ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha (The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of Los Angeles Mancha).
- The protagonist of novel.
Sentence for "Don Quixote"
Hypernym for "Don Quixote"
Urban Dictionary for "Don Quixote"
- 1. Is afflicted with or displaying…