- A style of instrumental jazz of New Orleans and characterized by a comparatively fast two-beat rhythm by group and solo improvisations.
- the 11 southern states that seceded from U. S. in 1861.
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- The southern says associated with US; Dixie.
- The southwestern part of Utah; Dixie.
- a form of jazz that started in New Orleans.
Sentence for "Dixieland"
Synonym for "Dixieland"
Hypernym for "Dixieland"
Urban Dictionary for "Dixieland"