- Demosthenes 384-322 B.C. Greek orator whoever reputation is dependent primarily on his Philippics, a series of orations exhorting the people of Athens to rise facing Philip II of Macedon.
- An an ancient Greek title, famously borne because of the Athenian statesman and orator of 4th century BC.
- a famous Grecian orator, created circa 385 BC, passed away circa 322 BC.
- Athenian statesman and orator (circa 385-322 BC)
Sentence for "Demosthenes"
- Demosthenes, the son of Demosthenes, of…
Hypernym for "Demosthenes"
Etymologically Related for "Demosthenes"