- The body of law set up because of the Danish invaders and settlers in northeast The united kingdomt within the ninth and tenth centuries.
- The parts of England underneath the jurisdiction of the law.
- your body of regulations in force because section of The united kingdomt that has been settled inside ninth century by the Danes, in the beginning as an unbiased body.
- The fifteen counties of England, expanding from Tees towards Thames, and from Watling road towards German ocean, previously occupied because of the Danes, plus in which Danish legislation ended up being enforced.
- The part of the uk where laws and regulations of the Scandinavians dominated those for the Anglo-Saxons.
- The set of legal terms and meanings produced when you look at the treaties amongst the English Alfred the fantastic in addition to Danish Guthrum the Old.
Sentence for "Danelaw"
- The remainder of England as far…
- View More