- A colorless contact insecticide, C14H9Cl5, toxic to humans and pets whenever swallowed or soaked up through epidermis. It is often banned in the usa for most uses since 1972.
- Abbreviation of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane; an insecticide.
- a move in which a wrestler puts another wrestler into a standing forward face lock and falls backwards, operating the receiver's head into the floor.
- an insecticide that is additionally toxic to animals and people; banned in the United States since 1972
Sentence for "DDT"
Hypernym for "DDT"
Urban Dictionary for "DDT"
- Dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane.Miracle insecticide that almost totally damaged…