- Of or relating to Cyrenaica or Cyrene.
- Of or advocating the doctrines of Aristippus of Cyrene, which argued that enjoyment may be the only good in life.
- Of or regarding Cyrenaica, an ancient nation in North Africa, or to Cyrene, its major town.
- Of or regarding a school of viewpoint created by Aristippus, a native of Cyrene.
- with respect to Cyrenaica, an ancient nation of northern Africa, and to Cyrene, its principal city; also, to a school of viewpoint started by Aristippus, a native of Cyrene.
- A native or inhabitant of Cyrenaica or Cyrene.
- A disciple associated with the Cyrenaic college of viewpoint.
- A native or inhabitant of Cyrenaica.
- A disciple of this school of Aristippus.
- among the Cyrenaic school of philosophers. See I., 2.
- with respect to Cyrene, an old Greek town, money of Cyrenaica, in the north coast of Africa.
- Pertaining or of the Greek school of hedonistic viewpoint set up by Aristippus of Cyrene, a disciple of Socrates.
- In Addition Cyrenian.
Sentence for "Cyrenaic"
-  He in course of time…
- View More