- An archery bow that curves inwards at center and usually outward within ends.
- The archery bow borne by Cupid in creative representations, which curves inwards in the center and frequently outward on stops.
- The curve of top lip which resembles these types of a bow.
- A similar bend created in woodwork, etc.
- a curved bow with reversed curve comes to an end
- the two fold curve for the upper lip whenever thought to look like Cupid's bow
Sentence for "Cupid's bow"
Hypernym for "Cupid's bow"
Urban Dictionary for "Cupid's bow"