- A perennial natural herb (Veronicastrum virginicum) indigenous to east North America, having whorled leaves and little white or pinkish blossoms in thin spikes.
- The rootstock with this plant, previously used in medicine as a cathartic and an emetic.
- Identical To Culver's-physic.
- a tall perennial natural herb having spikes of small white or purple blossoms; typical in east the united states
- a tall perennial natural herb having spikes of small white or purple flowers; common in east North America
Hypernym for "Culver's root"
- asterid dicot genus
- View More