- Crispin, Saint Third century A.D. Roman shoemaker just who with his cousin Saint Crispinian sought to distribute Christianity and was martyred.
- A male provided name.
- A Roman shoemaker, martyr and saint (bro of Crispinian); patron saint of cobblers and tanners.
- A shoemaker.
- A shoemaker; -- jocularly so-called from patron saint of this craft.
- A member of a union or association of shoemakers.
- A shoemaker: a familiar name, utilized in allusion to Crispin or Crispinus, the patron saint associated with craft. Especially
- an associate for the shoemakers' trade-union called the Knights of St. Crispin. - st Crispin's time, October 25th.
- patron saint of shoemakers; he along with his brother were martyred for attempting to distribute Christianity (3rd century)
Sentence for "Crispin"
Synonym for "Crispin"
Hypernym for "Crispin"
Urban Dictionary for "Crispin"
- bigger species of greying elf discovered…