- A sheep of a breed distinguished by its lengthy wool, originally developed when you look at the Cotswold Hills.
- An open nation abounding in sheepcotes, such as the Cotswold mountains, in Gloucestershire, The united kingdomt.
- actually, a wold where you will find sheep-cotes: the name of a range of hills in Gloucestershire, England.
- sheep with lengthy wool originating in the Cotswold Hills
- Of or with respect to the Cotswolds array of hills.
- a mode of conventional Morris dancing via the Cotswolds section of The united kingdomt.
Sentence for "Cotswold"
- There were glimpses, too, through gaps…
Hypernym for "Cotswold"
Cross Reference for "Cotswold"