- found in some category methods for genus Corylus
- An Old occasional title of an order of plants including Corylus, Ostrya, and one or two various other genera, now thought to be forming a tribe of this purchase Cupuliferæ.
- a normal category of bushes or little woods, used in some classification systems for the genus Corylus.
- Now considered a subfamily of Fagaceae: Coryloideae. A taxonomic family within the order Fagales — the hazel and related trees.
Sentence for "Corylaceae"
- In _Casuarina_, _Juglans_ and the order…
Synonym for "Corylaceae"
Hypernym for "Corylaceae"