- Of, concerning, or characteristic of Confucius, his teachings, or his supporters.
- of, with respect to, or conforming into the teachings of Confucius
- Of, or associated with, Confucius, the great Chinese philosopher and teacher, or to Confucianism.
- associated with or characteristic of Confucianism
- An adherent associated with teachings of Confucius.
- one that follows the teachings of Confucius.
- a believer when you look at the teachings of Confucius
- Of or related to Confucius, the celebrated philosopher of China (551-478 b. c.), or even his teachings: since, the Confucian ethics; Confucian literary works. See Confucianism.
- Erected or preserved honoring Confucius: as, a Confucian temple.
- Definition for "Confucian"
- Of, concerning, or characteristic of Confucius, his teachings,…
- View More
- Sentence for "Confucian"
- Synonym for "Confucian"
- Phrases for "Confucian"
- Rhyme for "Confucian"
- Hypernym for "Confucian"