- a genus of mostly exotic United states shrubs or small trees with little yellowish blossoms and yellow or red fruits.
- mainly tropical US shrubs or tiny woods with little yellow flowers and yellow or purple fresh fruits
- a broad term for innocuous serpents, as distinguished from Viperina or Thanatophidia.
- More surely: A suborder of Ophidia, containing all the innocuous serpents with ungrooved and imperforate teeth and dilatable jaws. Also known as Colubriformia and Aglyphodontia.
- The Aglyphodontia with the Proteroglyphia, hence including venomous serpents of families Elapidæ and Hydrophidæ.
Sentence for "Colubrina"
- Otherwise, vegetation is short and shrubby,…
Synonym for "Colubrina"
Hypernym for "Colubrina"