- a sizable powerful draft horse of a breed developed when you look at the Clyde valley of Scotland, having white feathered locks on its fetlocks.
- a really large and effective breed of rare draft horse.
- A heavier than normal athlete (Over 200 lbs for men, over 145 lbs for ladies)
- a tremendously morbidly obese person.
- certainly one of a breed of heavy draft horses originally from Clydesdale, Scotland. They've been about sixteen hands high and usually brown or bay.
- A breed of hefty draft-horses originally increased concerning the Clyde, Scotland.
- hefty feathered-legged strain of draft horse originally from Scotland
Sentence for "Clydesdale"
Phrases for "Clydesdale"
Hypernym for "Clydesdale"
Urban Dictionary for "Clydesdale"
- a mature, solitary straight male, past…