- A monk of the reformed part of this Benedictine order, launched in 912 at Cluny (or Clugny) in France.
- A monk associated with reformed part associated with the Benedictine Order, established in 912 at Cluny (or Clugny) in France. -- additionally utilized as a.
- One of a reformed purchase of Benedictine monks (the order of Cluny), which originated in the celebrated abbey of Cluny in Saône-et-Loire, France, founded about 910, and ended up being very many in France for a number of centuries.
- Of or related to the Benedictine monks of order of Cluny.
Sentence for "Cluniac"
- Hence, though it has been described…
- View More