- Greek Mythology The Muse of history.
- A statuette granted yearly for outstanding success in radio and television marketing.
- The Muse which presided over record.
- In classical mythology, the muse just who sings of marvelous activities; specifically, the Muse of background.
- [NL.] In zoology, a generic name for pteropods, variously used: A genus of thecosomatous pteropods, now generally called Cleodora (which see). Brown, 1756; Linnæus, 1767; Pelsener, 1887.
- A genus of gymnosomatous pteropods, launched by O. F. Müller in 1776, now generally called Clione, and typical associated with family members Cliidæ (or Clionidæ).
- In astronomy, asteroid 84, discovered by Luther in 1865.
- (Greek mythology) the Muse of record
- The Muse of record and heroic poetry.
- A female offered name.
- A model of automobile by maker Renault.
Sentence for "Clio"
Phrases for "Clio"
Rhyme for "Clio"
Hypernym for "Clio"
Urban Dictionary for "Clio"